Friday, October 12, 2007

PERFECTING THE BET!

Ever bet someone $5 that you were right and they were wrong? As a child I did this often, or was at least the bettee. I never paid out nor did I collect. They seemed to be meaningless bets between friends that wanted to be right that they were willing to give up a week's allowance or lunch money to prove they were sure they were right. I still get the offer to bet and I am the better more often than not.

The great thing about betting now is that it is with my husband and there is much more at stake than a measly $5. We bet oral sex. Yep, oral sex. If I am sure I am right and he is sure he is right we will say "I bet you" or "I bet you times 2" (meaning I am so convinced I am right that I am willing to get 2 favors for being so much smarter and worldly than you)

In all honesty I will also use this method to get things around the house done. If I ask the hubby to do the dishes and he says I will get to them tonight I will say "I bet you won't" He is more likely to get up and do them. Funny thing, he hasn't turned this around on me, saying something like "I bet you won't get the kids clothes put away" Boy would he be upping his blow jobs during the week. Assuming, that I would take the bet. Each of us has to accept the terms of the bet before it actually becomes an oral agreement.

The nice thing about our betting terms is we can be in public, or at family functions and say "wanna bet" and know exactly what stakes are on the table. Plus the added little naughtiness of talking about sex in front of the in-laws.

1 comment:

hot husband and hot wife said...

We always bet on oral sex...or at least a backrub...although the first time my husband rubbed my back 10 years ago he said "do you know that 90% of the time backrubs lead to sex...we both win every time!