Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Confession Time...

....I prefer shaved to groomed. I prefer myself and my husband shaved. There is nothing worse to me than to get a hair in my mouth while I am down on the hubby.

With that said I must also confess I am the worst shaver in the known universe. I can go weeks on end without caring about how my "China" (as our dd calls it) looks. Sometimes I have the attitude of "I'm still getting some. I am married. Who in the hell cares if I have a pubic gnome?" Then there are other times I have this almost obsessive compulsion to shave. I must shave, wax, trim, pluck, or bleach every single hair from my waist down. However since I never have time to do ALL of those things I usually obsess myself sick with wonder over them and then go weeks without caring.

It is a vicious cycle.

I have no idea how to stop it. I can't get every hair and HOLY JEEZ does it hurt like hell to nick anywhere down there. Not to mention the damn itchy grow back stage. Why the hell does anyone even bother?

I guess, I bother mostly because in the end I feel sexy. I feel sexy at the end of the day. After caring for kids and dealing with appointments and commitments and life I feel sexy. I feel like I am worth looking at. I want to be caressed and I want to do some caressing of my own. It is hard to believe that this started as a fantasy of my hubby's that I was willing to fulfill. Now it is what makes me feel sexy, and erotic.

No comments: